• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did he just not get selected and say he withdrew because he wanted to save face? Being turned down by a loser franchise that had a radio host as their GM is kind of embarrassing. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1
4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Did he just not get selected and say he withdrew because he wanted to save face? Being turned down by a loser franchise that had a radio host as their GM is kind of embarrassing. 

The Colts writer for The Athletic said he basically likes his current job but also might be waiting for a better opportunity.

If you read between the lines, I think it's possible he didn't like what he saw of our organization.

I know from what I've read that Dodds a very particular guy with really high standards.

• Beer 1
5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Colts writer for The Athletic said he basically likes his current job but also might be waiting for a better opportunity.

If you read between the lines, I think it's possible he didn't like what he saw of our organization.

I know from what I've read that Dodds a very particular guy with really high standards.

What do you want to make a situation perfect? I’m not a big fan of this sit back and wait philosophy that some people have while waiting for their “perfect spot” because there is a chance that “perfect spot” never opens. I’m just taking in general too not just from a Panthers/GM perspective.