• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson not the only big name vet at QB that we're looking at?

ncfan

$33M in '21

$26M in '22

Whoooooo, that's a lotta dough. Obvy, Bridgewater would have to be part of any deal, but with a lot of areas of need and sending draft picks to get Stafford, I'm not a fan.

It would be great to have him here, but a 33 year old non-mobile QB with an OL that is in need of at least 2 (maybe 3) new players, I don't think Suleiman can make this happen. The draft picks that would have to be sent would severely hamper our adding talent via the draft on cheap deals for the next year or two.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I do not pretend to be infallible or without flaws. I've been wrong on things over the years. We all have. Realistically most of what's been said here and on other Panthers fans social media platforms between the months of May and September for the last several years amounts to little more than spam. People drew lines in the sand over contentious takes on Bridgewater too. To the point of being asked if some people are really a Panthers fan over it. There will be reactionary spam during the season too particularly on gamedays. I've been reading these discussions on the huddle for 20 years. It's the same stuff rehashed the only thing that changes are the names in the front office the coaching staff and the roster. Some fans might be best served to stick to the official team social feeds if they are burned out on all this. Nothing wrong with that either. Different strokes for different folks. We're all human. As for the huddle. Honestly most of us post here out of habit. It's a habit hard to break. No different than the majority of the population that can't stop scrolling Facebook or X. Basically.....
    • Oh, I am gonna still watch. NFL Sunday is a tradition I plan to keep. 
    • I completely checked out on college football. Once the money grabs for TV deals killed the Pac 12 and gutted the Big 12, I was done. I really watch very little college football aside from checking out potential prospects pre-draft.