• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade cmc

Beerfacedlegend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• DJ Johnson was a much higher reach and a surprise pick. This was far from that like insanely far. Trying to compare the two is just nonsense… flipping a 5th for a 6th to move into the 1st (yes that changes cap structure) is really no big deal.
    • While I'm not really high on doubling up at WR I must admit Mitchell is probably the only WR I would be fine taking at pick #39.   If he isn't on the board I think we should fill another position and get a WR later in the draft.    
    • Its an anonymous message board discussing our supposed favorite team, how in the fug could you possible think this bleeds into real life?   Just seems you are making a subtle dig or something.  This team has giving us complete poo at every turn for close to a decade.  We always go left instead of going right.  We always and I mean always seem to make the wrong choice and do things ass backwards.  I can give you 50 examples off the top of my head in you need refreshing. Being laser focused on a player to the point he is telling the media he is our pick making the GM panicked that someone may get him before us because we broadcasted who we liked is a perfect example.  If teams valued the 5th year option as much as its getting played on here today you simply would see more teams doing it if it mattered that much.    We will see how the 2nd plays out but my gut and head think he would have lasted to 39 easily especially with who is on the board.  An unprecedented amount of qbs went obviously pushing talent down and we still couldnt get out of our own way.