• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow...Panther’s social pretty honest about Teddy.

Tbe

9 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Wouldn't it make sense then to sign Samuel to a slot WR contract and find a rookie outside guy in the draft, economically speaking?  As far as production, Robbie in a new system allowed him to have some nice game early in the season, but it seemed once teams got tape on how he was being used here in Carolina, his production fell off.

Because Teddy can't lead receivers on the vertical route...even Robbie voiced it in his final presser, and I paraphrase ''hopefully we can do more with me DOWN THE FIELD''. 

Go look it up when you get time. 

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Most important is not bridgewater. It’s actually #10

I nearly certain his offer from the team will not be lucrative, but crossing my fingers that the WR market in FA will be weak and he decides the difference money money isn't worth uprooting for, opting to re-sign with the Panthers.

With Brown & Chinn going into their second years, I can see why.

Bridgewater isn't long for these parts and those dudes are the team leaders.

Who's surprisingly not in there is Shaq Thompson.  He should have assumed the role of the leader of our defense last season and clearly did not.

25 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I nearly certain his offer from the team will not be lucrative, but crossing my fingers that the WR market in FA will be weak and he decides the difference money money isn't worth uprooting for, opting to re-sign with the Panthers.

He should be getting a decent offer from us, anything less is stupid. I really don't put as much stock in Robby Anderson as everyone else is, he's a 50% completion rate WR up until he was shortened in the passing game with check down teddy. If Moore was to go down who do we really have left at WR so far? Anderson, Zylstra and Cooper?