• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jj watt released

electro's horse

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Tampa is going to be really annoying for the next couple of years.

this makes me want to just slow roll this rebuild. We won’t be able to compete against Tampa until the all star squad is done

Brady can't keep this up forever..........right?

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

They've known this for a while. There was some expectation he would be traded but...

We can't assume that the release was the first move they tried to make--Watt wanted a release so he could pick the team--obviously--as opposed to a trade to the Lions or Jets.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

Brady can't keep this up forever..........right?

Brady is going to hit the wall one day soon--maybe with an injury or simply he just ain't got it any longer.   If I am a Tampa Bay fan, I celebrate, I guess, but part of me does not feel great about being Shady Acres for New Englanders seeking a last hoorah.  I guess Florida is used to that.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're actually currently in the process of handling their face of the franchise with anything but class.

My favorite part of the class move is how JJ did a video saying he wanted the fans to hear it from him first, and Texans leaked it to Rapsheet who tweeted it before the video game out.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1