• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson Update

Calboyz13

8 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

nah, he doesn't really bother me. it's just funny he's so unbelievably invested in being smartguy newsbreaker camped out fourteen hours a day to update us on what color jackie miles's underwear is today despite having massive blinders and awful takes on so many things.

That’s actually a pretty spot on description.

53 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I will make an account bet with anyone here that Watson will not be a Panther. He comes to Charlotte, I eat a permaban. He doesn't and my challenger gets banned just for next season. Any takers?

I pay off the mods with dick pics so this is the ONLY way you all get rid of me.

You willing to put a dub ($20) on it?

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We can't trade for a QB then let Samuel walk and trade Anderson. At today's WR prices, Anderson was a pretty good bargain.

Its a definite long shot, but the thinking was get an extra pick from trading Anderson, then sign Watson's buddy Will Fuller to replace Robbie. 

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

This is not a Deshaun Watson update. Somebody should RE-title the thread immediately. The fact this has 17 pages for a hypothetical from David fugging Newton is bonkers.

To be fair, Verge is very dependable with her sources and her sources are telling her stuff about Watson. That’s why this thread is so long. We all know Newton’s post was a bold prediction. Let’s just enjoy the ride and read and talk scenarios. 

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

To be fair, Verge is very dependable with her sources and her sources are telling her stuff about Watson. That’s why this thread is so long. We all know Newton’s post was a bold prediction. Let’s just enjoy the ride and read and talk scenarios. 

There was a thread not too long ago about how old the huddle was and some reminiscing in there. Well another one is that you know...a football forum for talking football....kinda includes hypotheticals, what ifs, fantasy scenarios, and many other things as well a what actually happens/happened.

Like totally woah dewd who knew right. Used to happen without the grade A certified morons saying otherwise.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1