• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson Update

Calboyz13

So many idiots think we're so far off than we actually are from competing and would pass up the chance of getting a franchise QB in order to keep precious draft picks. It doesn't matter how much you build up a team if you don't have a QB, you're not going to win anything. You're also not guaranteed that you're going to get one in the future if you wait longer. Get your franchise QB whenever you can. Teddy also has brainwashed many into thinking our line is worse than it is when actually it's not that bad. Get our QB, get a couple linemen and our offense is set. Defense just needs a couple DBs and LB or 2. 

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 6

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

My bad. Unless they have some specification in their name like ladypanther or mr scot I have no idea what people around here are heh

All good. It just came recently to light in the TB. The image is the first image posted in the thread and nothing to do with the main topic.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Not crazy about this trade. We just watched a team in our division dismantle teams with better defenses and o-lines than ours throughout the playoffs and we're gonna pull a LA and just go without first rounders for a while? It's a massive fugin reach all day.

Long game and stay the course is my hope. We're not just a QB away.