• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Realistic free agent possibilities for the Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

- TE David Njoku is someone Panthers could be interested in trading for given he's only 24 and was recruited by Matt Rhule

- OG Kevin Zeitler and OG James Carpenter when they're released by their current teams. Carpenter was drafter by Seattle when Fitterer was still there

- Seattle connection - DT Jarran Reed DT Quinton Jefferson 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

As far as Seattle connections, there's word the Seahawks are unlikely to re-sign Chris Carson.

Whether we'd look at him? Unknown. Might depend on how he compares to Mike Davis.

I don’t think we’d throw any more money at any starting level back.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Reddick makes sense with the Rhule connection but scares the hell out of me.  Never trust a dude who only produces in a contract year. 

I'm not pouding the drum for him but they did play him as a Mike for a bit. When they played him at edge wow, he looked really good.

If Rhule likes him and the price is right, would be a great pickup to pair with Burns and lets YGM play with his hand in the dirt consistently.