• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Still Want Kawaan Short Back

2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

Don't forget Ed Oliver too, who they drafted in the 1st round couple years ago.

I remember. I'm primarily just talking about former Panthers though.

If they succeed with that lineup, it kind of says something about our former coaching.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
On 2/19/2021 at 12:31 PM, CRA said:

I'd imagine a lot of teams would be interested in taking a reasonable gamble on KK.  I mean you got to take into account has hasn't been able to play the last 2 seasons.  If he can stay on the field.  He is good.   

Actually, he looked awful before he got hurt again this year. He got blown off the ball and pancaked a couple times. Bringing him back is dumb. We aren’t setup to win this year. It’s a big waste. I’d much rather see if Roy can play well with more snaps and rotate in Kerr and a rookie.

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I'd give him a shot for 2 mill guaranteed and a games played bonus up to 4 mill, but if he gets injured again or has lost his game, then we move on without much of a hit.  KK lining up next to DB could be interesting.  When teams had to deal with Star, KK was a beast.  

Did you watch him lined up next to Brown this year? $2M guaranteed? No way. He hasn’t looked like a beast in the last 3 years. It’s more than time to move on and give younger guys more snaps.