• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

55 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Time will tell if he ever suits up on a Texans uniform again,

Lawson will not be a deciding factor

Correct on concept of time --- on that topic, 45 days left until The Draft.

Lawson absolutely will be a factor, a positive factor. Guarantee you he is advising Texans not to trade DW under any circumstances..."I got this".

Shaq seems enthused...and with good reason, reuniting with DW has to be a dream come true.

Wait for it...

Edited by SizzleBuzz

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think at this point, it's fairly safe to say that missing the playoffs last year pissed Belichick off.

It is, however, also fair to point out that Bill Belichick the GM doesn't have as good a track record as Bill Belichick the coach.

Oh, I think Brady winning a SB without him might have pissed him off even more than that. 

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Correct on concept of time --- on that topic, 45 days left until The Draft.

Lawson absolutely will be a factor, a positive factor. Guarantee you he is advising Texans not to trade DW under any circumstances..."I got this".

Shaq seems enthused...and with good reason, reuniting with DW has to be a dream come true.

Wait for it...

Nope......for instance, DW4 is best friends with Christian Wilkins who still plays for the Miami Dolphins. DW4 and Wilkins also share the same agent. If you want to talk influence, best friend Wilkins and agent would have much more than Lawson.