• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

Ricky Spanish

8 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

*insert sarcasm font here* The Texans really wanted him. It was the deal breaker. Watson is going to be a Panther *insert sarcasm font here*

And remember folks, "you heard it here first."

He says, as about 40% of the board is running wild, having keenly missed the sarcasm fonts.

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I did not think they had the room.  JuJu might be gone.

I think the Steelers know he’s not coming back. And with Agholar getting 2/26M from NE, it’s still hard to figure out his market. Which affects Samuels deal. Losing Dupree hurt much worse. 

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, Fitterer told everyone his strategy. He wants to go into the draft with as few holes as possible so that we can get the BPA! I mean, this isn't really rocket science.  With the draft being deep in quality OL prospects, I'd bet that we pick up one or two.

Yeah, and OL rarely start rookie season so it makes sense to have people in place to hopefully be replaced by better and have decent OL depth

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

We have this fetish for getting rid of good players, signing bad players and then wondering why we suck every year 

Perhaps, although since we were a 5-11 team last year I'm really not sure how many of those players we really should bring back. I mean, if we're gonna suck we might as well suck a different way or it could get boring.