• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper/Watson....

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The OP...isn't exactly about "football decisions".

I'd tell you to read it, but on second thought, don't.

I stopped at 'Tepper should'. Go to games, sit in suite and wave. That's what he should do now.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I stopped at 'Tepper should'. Go to games, sit in suite and wave. That's what he should do now.

Good. Don't go back.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I couldnt find my tin foil hat before I read this.... so it didnt make sense to me.

I'm not sure there's enough tinfoil in an entire grocery store to make this make sense.

• Beer 1

Personally, I think Tepper eats babies and made the whole Covid 19 thing up because he owns stock in Pfizer.

Seriously--let's dissect the logic behind such a theory:  1. You would tarnish a player's reputation before you brought him to your city to be the face of the franchise you own and paid him millions?  That would be like hiring Bill Cosby to sell sleeping pills or pudding to children.  Wait, um, bad example. 2. You would be helping the Texans as much as anything.  If this drives down the price, they are less likely to trade him if they can now get less.  3.  Having your overpaid, "predator" QB suing the owner of the team for defamation of character for damages and lost wages is not a good look either.

Sassy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Edited by MHS831