• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

In the court of public opinion settling would serve as an admission of guilt.  

As we saw in the Richardson case, "confidential" settlements don't always remain that way.  

Slippery slope settling is...

I think Richardson did alright !! Couple billy is not a bad punishment... playing I get it but in the other hand .. The WFT owner has some confidential settlements too ..

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Third suit filed, and this one alleges forced oral sex...

Hoo boy...

Oh my...

Amazing that McNair is able to convince so many women to go public with salacious lies of this sort. The guy must have one helluva network. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Zod said:

We will see. Should be pretty easy for them to prove given all their talk of DMs and text messages. 

Agree.  I was surprised they weren't included in the lawsuits.

I also want to know why police were never brought in ?   The 3rd accusation is surely criminal.

*This is not me saying victims are lying.  Just a few things that strike me as odd.

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

anyway forced oral sex now accused

all aboard the trey lance train choo choo

Yep. Far far safer option at this point. I was iffy on the price for Watson to begin with but this pretty much seals it baring some resolution where this was all made up and a hit job (doubtful).

After looking up this Buzbee guy, who's a failed Trumper mayoral candidate known for leveling baseless allegations to further his agenda, I'm going to assume this is targeted character assassination until he or his clients provide some receipts. 

Think about it: Any reputable law firm in the country would represent these women if they have a case. Gloria Allred would be licking her chops if there was any proof of anything. 

If Watson did any of this, he deserves to go down. I just think it's starting to sound a little too fantastical at this point, given the lawyer's connections to McNair, his politics and methods, and the timing of all of this stuff coming out right as trade talks pick up steam.