• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

23 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

I'm sorry, but if anything those texts do more to clear Watson than anything. Why would he rub his dick on her and then send an incriminating text after the fact apologizing and offering to work together again?

Maybe this batshit crazy lawyer does have some actual evidence of wrongdoing, but these texts ain't it. Sounds like, at worst, a misunderstanding.

It happens a lot in these celebrity cases. Cover your ass with an apology text to make it seem like an innocent misunderstanding. Not incriminating when it’s vague, and the politeness contradicts the accuser’s depictions.

On 3/17/2021 at 1:47 PM, top dawg said:

Well, I'd like to see this text message! Hopefully it's not some vague bullsh¡t. We should be able to discern if there's a little fire behind the smoke. Otherwise it's just another she-said-he-said. 

To be fair on the she-said part, its hard for her to talk with a cawk in her mouth.

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

• Poo 2

I used to not believe this stuff. Good looking, rich man, everybody throwing themselves at the guys. Then I realized that rapists like raping people. Not saying Deshaun did anything. Kobe was innocent, Darren Sharper wasn’t. Some people are victims some are not. You still have to give accusations credit, still have to maintain the accused is innocent until proven guilty.

3 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

lol what? This is how younger folks are doing things now. There's nothing wrong with setting something like this up on Instagram. How many companies/individuals do business on social media these days? Just because he's an NFL star means he can't?

Yes he shouldn’t. This has already been stated but most of these stars set up massages either through the team or continually work with one person for years. You don’t set up massages in private hotel suits alone with a woman off IG when you are the face of the franchise. This is what now 9 different women? It’s not smart. That is just the reality that we live in. You have to make better decisions. 

8 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

lol what? This is how younger folks are doing things now. There's nothing wrong with setting something like this up on Instagram. How many companies/individuals do business on social media these days? Just because he's an NFL star means he can't?

It’s dumb for someone like Deshaun to do this.

With his money, he has a target on his back.

Going into multiple women’s homes alone for a massage is asking for trouble.

Do what Brady, Cam, every other nfl star does. Hire one person that meets you at your home or the team facility. It’s not hard.

22 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

if he is innocent of all of this I still question deshaun’s judgement in setting up these types of appointments through Instagram. It just screams of immaturity. I get he’s a 25 year old dude but come on. Gotta make better decisions. If he did do this he should never play another snap in the nfl. 

This says a lot about his decision making. 

11 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

It happens a lot in these celebrity cases. Cover your ass with an apology text to make it seem like an innocent misunderstanding. Not incriminating when it’s vague, and the politeness contradicts the accuser’s depictions.

Would you have preferred a text saying "hey sorry I slapped you with my dick; we cool?"

• The D 1

23 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

if he is innocent of all of this I still question deshaun’s judgement in setting up these types of appointments through Instagram. It just screams of immaturity. I get he’s a 25 year old dude but come on. Gotta make better decisions. If he did do this he should never play another snap in the nfl. 

I schedule my hair cuts on instagram. It’s actually way easier than calling or whatever else. You get a full view of the calendar and availability and pick your time. I do literally nothing else on Instagram. That’s just the direction things are moving.

• Pie 1

Just now, WUnderhill said:

I schedule my hair cuts on instagram. It’s actually way easier than calling or whatever else. You get a full view of the calendar and availability and pick your time. I do literally nothing else on Instagram. That’s just the direction things are moving.

And you are not a 25 year old world famous multi millionaire. For instance, Cam has one guy that does his massages. One. Deshaun should never put himself in these situations. 

4 minutes ago, Tbe said:

It’s dumb for someone like Deshaun to do this.

With his money, he has a target on his back.

Going into multiple women’s homes alone for a massage is asking for trouble.

Do what Brady, Cam, every other nfl star does. Hire one person that meets you at your home or the team facility. It’s not hard.

Its looking more and more than Watson was not hiring these women to really give him a massage.  I mean, yeah thats the pretext for getting them to come out, but its likely understood that it is going to be a sexual transaction.  Im guessing all of these women are all young and extremely hot....

17 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

Can't speak for Rum but I don't think it's so much about the social media aspect of it as it is the situations he's putting himself in.

Some high profile men won't even allow themselves to be alone with a woman in a closed room, much less fly a woman from Atlanta to Houston to meet in a hotel.

For that matter, if you're wanting a massage, why not go to a Massage Envy or something like that rather than meeting people alone in situations like this where rumors are possible?

Pandemic considerations? Okay, but that doesn't prevent you from having other people around so that you can establish what happened and what didn't. According to the complaints, Watson asked to clarify that the masseuses would be alone.

Again, none of this absolutely says that he's guilty of the accusations. But Rum is right. Better judgment could have kept him out of this situation.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

This third allegation is basically rape. Unfortunately, he’s pretty much untouchable until cleared. I of course question the credibility of someone who’s “uncomfortable” or “scared” to press actual criminal charges but perfectly willing to pile onto a civil suit.

• Pie 4