• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers remain interested in Deshaun Watson trade

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

The real question that is not being discussed is whether we can afford to take the chance to wait until after the draft to bank on trading for Watson.

I believe that the Panthers draft O-line and roll with Teddy B for one more year. I am not a fan of a Teddy but we do have him as a back up plan.

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

In most civil cases, six jurors sit to hear a matter, although there may be as many as 12 jurors

I have a feeling that this doesn’t make it to court. I have a suspicion that these complaints may get settled outside of court for undisclosed amounts.

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I'm surprised with how much bad stuff has come out about this lawyer that more people aren't skeptical. How many lies does he need to be caught in? 

Exactly a lot of people have came out here and pretty much said that Watson is guilty. That’s wrong he is innocent until proven guilty. I can’t believe how many people have thrown him into the ground already. Ridiculous 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

probably means they have inside info that he'll be cleared.

best case scenario Watson is innocent of suspendible offense and we save one of those first rounders or something 

or they believe he might be not cleared and teams are backing off, so they "leak" information to create the illusion of more interest than there really is.

Either way its impossible for fans to know which reports are true and which are smokescreens.

I personally think tepper still wants watson and as like many are suspicious.  If its true these are cooked up to hurt watson in a trade and eventually make the panthers look bad for still pursuing, watch for tepper to legit do what it takes to nuke this lawyer from orbit, ala buying a house of a person just to tear it down (something he's done).

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Exactly a lot of people have came out here and pretty much said that Watson is guilty. That’s wrong he is innocent until proven guilty. I can’t believe how many people have thrown him into the ground already. Ridiculous 

Yes that is exactly what you have been doing here.

U really don’t think someone could pay all these women to come out and say this. Lol we have some real smart people on here. SMDH

• Poo 1