• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers remain interested in Deshaun Watson trade

TheSpecialJuan

show me come concrete evidence and then I wont want Watson anymore.  Until then, he's innocent until PROVEN guilty in my eyes  

some drunk ass crack pipe lawyer who will throw any women who DMs him for a piece of settlement into the lawsuit fray, doesn't exactly convince me.  

• Flames 1

5 hours ago, The Huddler said:

show me come concrete evidence and then I wont want Watson anymore.  Until then, he's innocent until PROVEN guilty in my eyes  

some drunk ass crack pipe lawyer who will throw any women who DMs him for a piece of settlement into the lawsuit fray, doesn't exactly convince me.  

Innocent until proven guilty is only for a court of law, not court of public opinion.  Personally until criminal charges are officially charged, I believe it is a money grab.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Have the Panthers come out and said anything?  Right now, most of our info comes from "inside sources."  

It could be the Panthers would still love Watson if he is proven criminally innocent, but they aren't going to do anything with the this cloud over his head.  It would be HORRIBLE PR.

Now as a poor lay person, I'd assume the rich and powerful would have "fixers" who would make these kinds of things go away as a cost of doing business.  If the Texans did not "fix" this situation, they have shot themselves in the foot, feet, legs, hands, crotch, etc.

They alienated their Franchise QB, they didn't trade him before the poo storm hit, and they let his value die on the line for a guy who would not suit up for them this season.  Horrific mismanagement!  Who will trade for Watson at the trade deadline and give you the same amount of draft capital that you would have gotten the day he asked for his trade?

There's a lot of information that needs to come out before I make a personal judgement against Watson (for whatever that's worth).  It's not looking good for him, and I hope he's not that kind of monster.  Then again, people are very different from their public personas.  

Right now, I'm all aboard the Trey Lance bandwagon.  Watson is not someone I want right now.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

PJ better make a whole helluva better decisions than he did on the field in 2020. He looked decent before he started throwing INTs in the end zone!

Didnt he throw like 5 picks in that last game when he got some run?

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You said:

"this is like literally one chance in a lifetime.

there has never been in the history of football a. QB like DeShaun Watson in his prime on the trading block"

--------------

Drew Bledsoe was the #1 draft-pick (DW #12) and a Super Bowl QB (DW is not) and had been recently signed to the single largest contract in NFL history...

...when he went onto the trading block. 

At this point DW hasn't even achieved footnote staus as it goes to the "history of football"....LOL.

Dude are you really going to sit there and try to compare Deshaun Watson to Drew Bledsoe?

Really?????