• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Obada is a Bill

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I'm just sick of the Bills poaching us non-fugging-stop.  Damn.  Do your own thing.  If there was a dude out there that was dating every single one of my ex's I'd start taking that sh*t as an offense.

Its even worse than that. 

The Panthers are a small town CPA who takes a lot of dates down to the Applebees and a movie. And every night they sit in their one bedroom apartment, scroll Instagram and see pictures of their rich Wall Street cousin on vacation in Cabo with Jessica from the other night. 

Good story but I'm not sure why he's been on this team the past couple of years. It seems to me we are moving away from the traditional DE to a more DE/LB hybrid. Both YGM and Burns fit that bill. So does our new signings. Speed and versatility seems to be in high favor of Snow and Obada isn't that. 

He's not going to be a starter but a contributor. 

I would have liked to seen him play for us next year but though he never played for McDermott.  I am sure they saw that he can contribute.

Hell they got our former first round pick Butler to play well.  I'm sure they will get enough out of Obada to make it worth the money. 

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hard to say, honestly.

Were I in his spot, I might not necessarily feel all that thankful to somebody for whom I played one year, after which they told me I wasn't worth the asking price.

Throw in that more than one person has said Matt Rhule is not an easy guy to play for.

Omg. Seriously??? 

Put that poo down. 

Won't find a bigger fan. I've really have enjoyed his stay with the Panthers. 

Staying honest hear,  I also expected more growth from.him over the years. 

While I will always pray the best for this man,  I'm actually thrilled that the team is looking showing their always looking to get better.  

• Beer 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:30 PM, Stumpy said:

Its even worse than that. 

The Panthers are a small town CPA who takes a lot of dates down to the Applebees and a movie. And every night they sit in their one bedroom apartment, scroll Instagram and see pictures of their rich Wall Street cousin on vacation in Cabo with Jessica from the other night. 

That's oddly specific. 

You ok, bud?

• Beer 1

On 3/24/2021 at 10:26 AM, Untouchable said:

I'll still root for him. Impressive drive and development from an impressive man.

Damn, must be getting old. Caught me in the feels.

Once a Panther always a Panther, hope he comes back home to this community when he retires.

Such a class act.

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still baffled that we didn't even bother to tender him.

You know, regime change, I don't like this 'destroy to build in my image' stuff either.

I always felt that would happen in time and that they should have continued on a Superbowl/Division Championship tragectory instead of the teardown method. It's obvious now that it wasn't about "winning" and more about getting in the house and gutting it as if was a old wreck.

While they figure out what they're doing WE as seasoned Panther fans have to watch and go through all the growing pains, again. Such is life though but I'm going to start to hold this owner more accountable more than looking back at and feeling 2003,2015. New slate like he wanted but very little success or smart moves or PR savy.

This guy hasn't done jack in the NFL and to me doesn't seem adept at the business of people or football. Maybe he can turn it around, or become the Jets.