Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

49ers just traded to possibly get....Mac Jones


Recommended Posts

Now think about this, gridiron scholars:  Trask had a bad bowl game, but most of his offensive weaponry bailed on him.  Is some team gonna roll them for him?  Could be be the sixth first round QB?

Seriously--we need to take a peak at the unloved veterans, the QBs left behind.  Minshew, Garappalo (NE), Darnold, and Goff if they take one at #7. 

Imagine taking a T and CB in the draft and not worrying about a QB?  We have the cap room...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MHS831 said:

Now think about this, gridiron scholars:  Trask had a bad bowl game, but most of his offensive weaponry bailed on him.  Is some team gonna roll them for him?  Could be be the sixth first round QB?

Seriously--we need to take a peak at the unloved veterans, the QBs left behind.  Minshew, Garappalo (NE), Darnold, and Goff if they take one at #7. 

Imagine taking a T and CB in the draft and not worrying about a QB?  We have the cap room...

 

I know youre Jones #1 cheer leader and found hard to show it. Honestly do you feel hes worth three 1sts and a 3rd? * one of the first is 12th overall in a high quality draft *

Also would you supported panthers making this package trade for Mac Jones instead of 49ers? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I know youre Jones #1 cheer leader and found hard to show it. Honestly do you feel hes worth three 1sts and a 3rd? * one of the first is 12th overall in a high quality draft *

Also would you supported panthers making this package trade for Mac Jones instead of 49ers? 

The second to last thing in the world I would want to do is roll with Teddy. The last would be to make that trade for Mac Jones.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean Kyle Shanahan isn’t stupid. He may be the right QB for their system. We basically need to trade with the Bengals at 5 from 8 to possibly get Lance?

If he drafts Mac Jones at 3rd overall, hes stupid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chris Simms
 
@CSimmsQB
· 5h
49ers-Dolphins...Kyle Shanahan trying to control his own fate. You trade up to 3 for a QB who is NFL-ready right now, not a project. And to me that says Mac Jones.
 
 
 
Kyle Shanahan had success with Matt Ryan and he and Mike Shanahan had a love for Kirk Cousins. Agree with Simms here. I see as the 49ers' pick and as the fallback.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
Chris Simms
 
@CSimmsQB
· 5h
49ers-Dolphins...Kyle Shanahan trying to control his own fate. You trade up to 3 for a QB who is NFL-ready right now, not a project. And to me that says Mac Jones.
 
 
 
Kyle Shanahan had success with Matt Ryan and he and Mike Shanahan had a love for Kirk Cousins. Agree with Simms here. I see as the 49ers' pick and as the fallback.

Imagine thinking you would have to have a fallback in case Jones isn’t available at 3. Are we in the twilight zone? Or the move twilight? 

  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...