• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What If...

The Huddler

1 hour ago, DeSim said:

Jesus fuging christ, it all makes sense now.  I have no idea how I didn't see this sooner, thank you for opening up my third eye.

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Seattle has that voodoo...voodoo donuts...it can happen.

If Sam pans out this place will have the much needed enima.

4F4D4B00-2B38-49A4-8B6F-3CB27AE3074E.jpeg.2a912ad5824d73dfa2564417142ff4e1.jpeg

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Kupp didn't win them a SB, the Stafford trade did. No WR is carring a SB. Kupp just showd his QB wasn't it so they went and got it. Hill is proving Tua ain't it either but it looks like Miami will pay him anyways. I said it's all about the QB and then the rest. The WRs just help those QBs and should help the team evaluate their QBs. Purdy just failed big time and that is a stacked roster. If the Viks new QB can't be it with Jefferson then he doesn't stand a chance without him. It's not about the WR carrying the team to a SB but the WR setting the young QB up for success and making it easy to eevaluateif they are it because that is the most important part of building a modern SB champ. They overspent but it was a luxury they could afford. If you think bringing in a rookie QB and letting your best WR go in the process then you didn't learn anything from the Moore debacle. If Young had a legit WR last year then half the BS about not knowing would be gone this year. I would rather pay to know then just hope. In a perfect world the organization could draft well enough to set up a Cheifs Mahhomes rookie cast or the 49ers but those are really the exceptions and not the rule, the dream I guess.
    • 2.7.  Last year 3+ dudes were in the backfield by 1.5
    • You have to forgive him. He has to make sure all the Bryce Young fans know how bad he is.