• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: A.Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

firefox1234

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

May. But you still can't trade 4 1sts for a guy knocking on the door of 40 if you want to have a future. 

Sure. It makes sense for a team like thr 49ers. Im not recommending it for us. Would be a huge mistake. Every move is relative to roster and cap.

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

OMG 12 pages for someone never coming here. Lol y’all have it bad!

I mean it's possible to have a discussion about a player that could be hitting the market even if we aren't likely going for him. Depending on what team he lands on he could even be a pain in the ass for us thus the reason for the discussion in general.

28 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Send that whinny bitch to the Jets...fk him...he acts like hes Brady...he makes me sick.

Nah, Brady isn't a dick like Rodgers. 

Used to hate Brady until I realized I only hated him because of Superbowl 38 and because the dude is a winner. 

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Send that whinny bitch to the Jets...fk him...he acts like hes Brady...he makes me sick.

Nah, Brady isn't a dick like Rodgers. 

Used to hate Brady until I realized I only hated him because of Superbowl 38 and because the dude is a winner.