• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brady has to be rethinking his decision to take this job as we've invested all our resources into defense and outside of Robby Anderson have pretty much only added trash that we hope turns into treasure on that side of the ball.

we still have four picks tongiht before you can really reinforce that.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brady has to be rethinking his decision to take this job as we've invested all our resources into defense and outside of Robby Anderson have pretty much only added trash that we hope turns into treasure on that side of the ball.

??? Top 3 RB, top 5 WR Corp, former top 3 pick who is like 23 years old at QB. He has weapons and if he’s as good as made out to be, he will make them all legit. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We just want to keep Brady from becoming a head coach in 2022.

GIF by Identity

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

You gave me a strawman - - I'm not freaking out.

You gave me an appeal to authority - -  being an NFL GM doesn't make your decisions right because you're an NFL GM. 

Bet you have an A in Logic 102

Good luck on the final, kid! 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Orrr................. maybe Brady thinks he can work with what he has and he is telling Rhule "just fix our shitty ass defense that couldn't get off the field on 3rd and 12 every single game"

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Well you literally just convert bitcoin to cash and transfer it to your bank instantly. I've been trading bitcoin for years. It is actually quite useful and easy to know what to do with it lol

I see you are an analytics guy, have you pitched yourself for a job to David Tepper? lol