• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

We could have come out of the 3rd with Christensen, Brown and Meinerz. Instead we got Christensen, a blocking TE and a few day 3 picks.

Stocking the OL would have been way better.

If you go back and look at Seattle’s trade backs they normally add up to poo.  

1 minute ago, methodtoll said:

Really wanted Big Ben Cleveland, he grew up and played high school here in the town I am living in, my wife's hometown of Toccoa, GA! Very rare we have a Stephens County native in the NFL... Kind of cool man!

Trey Smith is still available, right?

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Here go all the linemen that we

didnt need anyway. Sam, we hardly knew thee.

If Christensen actually ends up being a Gross level LT then we can shuffle LG and RG until we find serviceable dudes I guess. Can't have all stars at every position it's not realistic 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

We could have come out of the 3rd with Christensen, Brown and Meinerz. Instead we got Christensen, a blocking TE and a few day 3 picks.

There was a 0.0% chance they'd take three OLs within 15 picks. Or that any team would do that.

Edited by Smittymoose

10 minutes ago, Verge said:

Definitely my problem with the Tremble pick. Love the player, hate where he was taken. How often is he going to be on the field? 

Jordan, Yeboah, Mckitty, and Gray ALL where better TEs. Using a value asset to replace fuging Chris Manhentez.  Worst 3rd round pick in the draft.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 3

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yeah I’m not sold on this draft. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Jordan, Yeboah, and Gray ALL where better TEs. Using a value asset to replace fuging Chris Manhentez.  Worst 3rd round pick in the draft.

Love when people get triggered and start listing off guys they read on an internet blog and swear they're better players

• Beer 1