• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 - Carolina Panthers select LSU WR Terrace Marshall

Zod

31 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Our starting oline is probably going to feature Cam Erving or Greg Little at LT .

Just kidding. It'll be a bench warmer because the fools above can't stay healthy for the 12345696th time.

We are quickly becoming the Carolina ‘when healthy’ Panthers

That horse bolted when we traded down from #39. Pretty much every OT was picked.

I know very little about this guy, but the first tape I watched (against Miss St) had me intrigued. He's another exceptional athlete relative to his position - sensing a theme here for Rhule. 

Eichenberg, Cosmi and Radunz were still on the board. Also Chicago (Who we traded the pick to) took T. Jenkins at 39.

Now in the 3rd even with 3 picks the T sutuation is bleak. James Wiggans is probably the best FS. THere are a couple of TE's and IDL guys. Also some interior o-line that might help us.

I think our current LT outlook is whoever sucks the least unfortunately even if we bring a guy in with a R3# pick.

Edited by Michael G