• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly has resigned from the Panthers scouting staff

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Probably headed to Washington or Buffalo like everyone else.

Probably so. Thats twice he left us hanging.

• Pie 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

He didn’t want to play under Rhule. Ron’s guys love him. 

Yeah, this is bullsh-t.

Just now, Snake said:

Probably so. Thats twice he left us hanging.

No, he's not.

Edited by Mr. Scot
18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I bumped into Luke twice fishing at South Mountain state park.  

Wow. That's crazy. My house is in the South Mountains about 25 minutes from the park. Hell, it's a pretty obscure little state park. I'm surprised he even knew about it. 

Back in the day I was really hoping we were gonna draft BYU QB Jon Beck. He's a big trout fishermen and we had an agreement that I was gonna take him out to some of the NC's best spots (that I'd already warned him we're gonna suck vs. everything out west). I didn't think he was serious until he called me out of the blue a few weeks after Miami drafted him to apologize for the Dolphins screwing up our plans. LOL!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

my guess is that working for the panthers was a way to soften the blow of retiring as a player. he still felt like part of the team and football. once he was over that he decided to find a new passion.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I bumped into Luke twice fishing at South Mountain state park.  Very quiet, private, polite--I did not bother him, just waved and he returned the wave--seemed to want to be alone.  I mean, you don't go trout fishing to rub elbows with fans--I never try to invade privacy no matter who it is--except Tua.  I am going to invade his worst nightmares so hard he wakes up in a cold sweat every day screaming, "Joe Person is in MY HEAD--he knows why.

Joe, stop bugging him for one of your lame athletic pieces, let the man fish in peace!

• Pie 1
1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. That's crazy. My house is in the South Mountains about 25 minutes from the park. Hell, it's a pretty obscure little state park. I'm surprised he even knew about it. 

Back in the day I was really hoping we were gonna draft BYU QB Jon Beck. He's a big trout fishermen and we had an agreement that I was gonna take him out to some of the NC's best spots (that I'd already warned him we're gonna suck vs. everything out west). I didn't think he was serious until he called me out of the blue a few weeks after Miami drafted him to apologize for the Dolphins screwing up our plans. LOL!

Thank God we didn’t waste a pick on him just so you two could go trout fishing together. 

• Pie 1

They will miss his knowledge no doubt.  He will miss the game.  But he just needs to fish, enjoy the life that his God given talent afforded him while he's still young enough to enjoy it.

• Pie 1