• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random: Had a dream last night that the Cowboys traded us...

their 1st round pick in 2022 for Terrace Marshall Jr. Like, now before he ever hit training camp or the regular season because Jerry loved him so much and regretted missing out on him.

I mean I like him, he might turn out great, but he has a long injury history and as of right now, untested in the NFL. So I think I'd be okay with this hypothetical to double up our 1st round picks next year and get more draft capital for Fittsmagic to work with.

What would you guys think if this happened?

• Poo 1

I very rarely have very lucid, very detailed dreams about future events and they almost always actually come true. The last one I had was about us drafting Brayvion Roy in the 6th round the night before it happened. Rhule called him and said, "Told ya I was gonna get ya big guy!"

• Beer 1

Amari Cooper, Ceedee Lamb, Micheal Gallup. I don’t think Jerry is too worried ab their WR group, they clearly are more worried about their defense. I’m pretty sure they spent all of their draft picks on the defense.

I had a logic attack and it told me that Jones passed on him twice in the draft for a LB and a CB-while the Dallas defense sucked last year, I get it, but he could have made that trade on draft day, and did not pull it off-any time before pick 59.