• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tremble Projected to be 3rd Most Productive Rookie TE

Article by Cynthia Freelund.

"No tight end in the FBS last season earned a better center of gravity percentage on both passing and rushing downs than Tremble. This metric reflects a player's ability to maintain his center of gravity when hit or making a hit and has proven to be highly correlated to NFL blocking success since I started measuring it back in 2008."

https://www.nfl.com/news/which-nfl-rookie-tight-ends-will-be-most-productive-in-2021-my-analytics-based-t

Edited by Little Goody Two Shoes
  • Pie 6

1 hour ago, panfanman said:

If he never catches a pass but consistently makes key blocks resulting in moving the chains or touchdowns that's production as far as I'm concerned

I mean.  Yeah.

Don't get me wrong.  I am 100% on the Tremble Train.  I have the post history of excitement about him to back it up.

I was just saying that how the list was ordered (expected yardage/TD production), Pitts is the only one there expected to really do anything.  So really, 2nd through anything is more of a "who knows, we'll see".  Not a ranking list I feel is important for Tremble.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Pitts is the only one there expected to really do anything. 

Yeah, Pitts is going to be a matchup nightmare for us.  I can see them going to him on a lot of 3rd down, RZ and endzone situations.  Horn has handled him before and shut him down when assigned, but they didn't assign him the whole game so Pitts took his pound of flesh anyway.  Where will we assign Horn with Pitts on the field?   

Not a ranking list I feel is important for Tremble.  

Yep.

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, Basbear said:

How is this accurately measured?

I know Rhule was a huge Tremble guy, I didnt share the same feelings. He could start very easily here, I do look forward to seeing how brady uses him and how many snaps he plays per game. 

I think he'll be on the field a bunch, but not get many targets. I'm already looking forward to the post-season compilation of him laying defenders the fug out! Robby and DJ's YAC will be insane with this guy's open field blocking.

• Beer 1