• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton signed to 4 year, $72M deal

Good news. Would like some confirmation on if he is staying on the right side. This contract puts him right in line with the fifth highest left tackle contract.

Good news indeed. Now we have at least one position solidified on the Offensive line for the immediate future. I just clicked a few minutes ago and saw your thread.  Is he still playing under the tag figure in 2021 and receiving a 4 year extension running thru 2025, or does the new deal only cover 2021-2024.

Edited by SCO96

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah.  Its not like I've posted a bunch them in here.  Most of them have been in the TB.   I posted this one because it was news that Darnold is likely vaccinated and it has ramifications on the team. The political addicts and strongly opinionated just can't resist.
    • I literally got polio from the Sabin vaccine as a small child. partially paralyzed for life as a direct result of the vaccine. you can find me on an episode of PBS's show NOVA somewhere in a dusty archive room. when I became a teenager I was obsessed with why a vaccine failed me. I learned everything I needed to know about how vaccines work and also why my situation was unique and EXTREMELY rare (6 kids out of millions got it like I did in 1980). I also learned about the role vaccines play in public health, and the nature of clinical trials, even in emergency situations, and how they can lead to a vaccine that is extraordinarily safe and effective in just a year or slightly more's time, while still checking every box needed to ensure just as safe a vaccination as the (Salk) polio vaccines that babies get to this day. I also learned about the new innovative mRNA vaccines and how they are honestly fantastic technology that delivers an extremely robust immunity response while totally bypassing the entire scenario like mine where someone could contract the disease they were trying to avoid through the vaccine. it's literally not possible. tl;dr I am a living and walking (with a limp) worst case scenario for vaccines. and I leapt at the chance to get my covid vaccination. despite living with the effects of a vaccine failure every day, I was still able to step outside of my own perspective and see the greater good. this is not a hobby or a pet political issue for me. this is my life. I put my well-being directly behind my actions. I was able to put my personal feelings aside and participate in a cultural event that leads to a greater good. what is your excuse?
    • You were probably a "I want a haircut" sign holder last year