• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Update - Ranks, Badges, Achievements

Zod

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Does editing still only have a five minutes window? And can we delete posts now?

(double posting has been a problem) 

Still five minutes. I will consider allowing deletion of posts. 

The problem with editing is that someone can create a post, have a ton of replies that agree with it, then go back and just change the post and the replies stay the same. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Still five minutes. I will consider allowing deletion of posts. 

The problem with editing is that someone can create a post, have a ton of replies that agree with it, then go back and just change the post and the replies stay the same. 

Fair enough. 

Post deletion would be useful though. That way we don't have to go looking for a mod every time a double post happens. 

• Pie 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Both were doubted because of their size, BUT when both were given opportunity to play...they just people up and maximized it.  Bryce Young did not do what they did when given the opportunity to.   I think the window you are referring to has come and gone.  The pre-NFL arrival size talk.  That's not the convo given we are talking about actual play and what they showed.   So none of that matters anymore.  89/Mills got the opportunity and started proving folks wrong from year 1.  More opportunity, the more people continued to look stupid (as in 89).  That's not Bryce.  Bryce is the opposite, the size questions aren't being proven wrong but reinforced with him to date. 
    • That’s a pretty good comp mentality wise. And you’re right, to expand on that— if you’re not the ra-ra team hype man, not the late night film guy, not the physically imposing guy, not the cannon, not the hyper athletic playmaker..it gets tough when there’s so few boxes that you check and the ceiling can only be so high.  He can be successful in the right environment but that’s not what you want with this type of investment. Its going to be a hugely important year for him. 
    • Yes. Both players were undersized compared to NFL standards, who had to prove themselves in the NFL.  Was 3 years for Steve Smith.  Mills had a longer route.  That is a legitimate comparison, I don't care what you think.  I never once compared their careers.  Learn how to fuging read.