• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Week 1 opponent top 2 QBs yet to practice

ncfan

Just now, Tbe said:

Then that is exactly what they will do.

I dont understand the rush to put all of these rookie qbs on the field especially in the NY market.  Let him sit a year, get another good draft pick and move on down the road.  IMO its incredibly more harmful to get the kid beat up and have his confidence shattered than him earning rookie reps

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I dont understand the rush to put all of these rookie qbs on the field especially in the NY market.  Let him sit a year, get another good draft pick and move on down the road.  IMO its incredibly more harmful to get the kid beat up and have his confidence shattered than him earning rookie reps

It’s probably the owner pressing the coach.

I would say its early, his first practice was yesterday, they don’t know where he is yet, but none of that applies really. He’s the  only QB on that team at the moment from what I understand.

He’s starting.

Man...they really should have traded Teddy for Darnold straight up.

15 minutes ago, Tbe said:

It’s probably the owner pressing the coach.

I would say its early, his first practice was yesterday, they don’t know where he is yet, but none of that applies really. He’s the  only QB on that team at the moment from what I understand.

He’s starting.

Man...they really should have traded Teddy for Darnold straight up.

I have heard this several times, but I think everyone forgets that Teddy was a Jet in 2018 and the traded to the Saints for a 6th round pick.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:59 PM, rayzor said:

Lol exactly. Just stupid. Did he get his cousin friend who is an expert on Madden to represent him?

The stupidity falls on the Jets, not Wilson.

Now he's behind on learning over stuff that only matters if your QB is a bust anyway. Jets once again proving that they are a dogshit franchise

18 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I don’t really blame Wilson for doing this.  Jets are a complete dysfunction and this is the only “control” he will have for the next 5 years and possibly ever in terms of professional football.  

I agree.

It may even be possible that he just doesn't want to play for the Jets. He knows what they have just done to the last QB they drafted by trading him after only 3 seasons. He may decide that it's a better career move to sit out a season and sign somewhere else.

• Poo 1

21 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I agree.

It may even be possible that he just doesn't want to play for the Jets. He knows what they have just done to the last QB they drafted by trading him after only 3 seasons. He may decide that it's a better career move to sit out a season and sign somewhere else.

Sitting out a year and showing every other franchise that you are uncooperative as a mofo rookie! A rookie! Neck isn't even wet and don't know poo but you are a top pick and pull that mess? LOL. 

On 7/30/2021 at 11:58 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

Clearly you don't understand the "NY market"...

...or the NFL for that matter.  

{Sam's a "rookie", should Rhule "sit him for a year"?}

Edited by SizzleBuzz