• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

Look up 1 post.  You are confusing team with year.

No, no I'm not. I understand that 10 wins is your threshold for being good. I was asking, in a bad way it seems, that if this team wins 9 games, wouldn't that make this a good year. You already answered this. I did want to answer this post specifically.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

pretty sure during our flurry of trades during this year's draft, we ended up with the Texans 4th rounder next year.

Meaning we'll have the first pick of the 4th round.

Nah if Im not mistaken its their pick, but a pick they own from another team... I forgot which team, but it is a good one.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Think its the Rams.... Someone confirm. I hope it is the Texans.

I'm pretty sure it's Houston's; the Rams traded their 4th rounder and Brandin Cooks to the Texans for a 2nd rounder which meant that Houston had two. They traded theirs to us and kept the Rams one. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-draft-picks-by-team/

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, beo said:

I'm pretty sure it's Houston's; the Rams traded their 4th rounder and Brandin Cooks to the Texans for a 2nd rounder which meant that Houston had two. They traded theirs to us and kept the Rams one. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-draft-picks-by-team/

That article doesn't really confirm. Im still not 100% sure. I just remember after the draft I was thinking the same thing about having the first pick in the 4th then being disappointed when the details came out and I thought I read it was the Rams. (Thats just off my memory though.) I really hope you are right. That would be HUGE! No way the Texans aren't picking 1 or 2.

• Pie 1