• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Schwartz

Raleigh PF

I think they've moved off of Okung unless an injury happens, feel like a saw a tweet that basically alluded to the fact he didn't feel the offers he was getting were respectable. 

IMO, I can't see us going past Week 4 without looking at something in regard to LT -- vet cuts, FA signing, etc. Cam Erving is also not the most dependable when it comes to health. 

I'm curious to see the solution this year.

1 hour ago, Pup McBarky said:

No. If Moton plays LT, I'd rather either play Scott or Christensen at RT. Only way to improve is with live reps. We could possibly make the playoffs this year if everything goes well, but we aren't exactly a "contender" yet. No one-year rentals until we are poised to challenge for a SB birth. 

This is the way.

• Pie 1

Dude had back surgery in February of this year, something that can take 6mo to 1yr to recover from. Considering that he's gotta put weight on, get back in football shape, etc I can see why a team hasn't kicked the tires on him.

Now... if he's trying to play next season and we can get a team friendly deal... oh my 👀

Edited by Icege