• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey the OL sucked donkey balls today

Zod

2 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

Huddle graded the draft an A/A-. 

No complaints allowed Kanye Reaction GIF

Since we only drafted one 3rd round OL, the draft could be an A+ and the OL still be donkey balls. We have one OL who would start on the majority of NFL rosters. That ain't the makings of a serviceable OL.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I don’t really know what they expected given their choices at OL

Pretty much. It is what it is. Not much we can do about it now.

I definitely don't want to see them make a panic trade and give up too much. If there is a path to improve cheaply or a path to improve long term for a reasonable price, I am all in.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Pretty much. It is what it is. Not much we can do about it now.

I definitely don't want to see them make a panic trade and give up too much. If there is anoath to improve cheaply or a path to improve long term for a reasonable price, I am all in.

Definitely agree with this.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Imagine if Marty took Erik McCoy at C and another G (Evans, Dieter, ?) instead of Little and imagine if we took Wirfs instead of Brown and decided Moton was going to man LT and had for a year. Now imagine we took Trey Smith instead of a long snapper. We’d have a top 5 and young/cheap OL right now and it would have cost us Brown and nothing else.

I like Brown, but I’d trade him in a heartbeat to have a stud C, two stud Ts and potentially solid Gs. 

I can understand not drafting Slater at 8, some had their doubts about him playing tackle, but 2020 might be the year we regret.  There were 3 tackle prospects available with our first pick that graded out well.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd much rather just put Moton on the left than try and trade.

I feel like this should've happened years ago. If the reports were accurate today that Christensen looked better than the vets, just rio the bandaid off already. Moton at LT, Christensen at RT and let's go. I don't have much hope at OG.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I feel like this should've happened years ago. If the reports were accurate today that Christensen looked better than the vets, just rio the bandaid off already. Moton at LT, Christensen at RT and let's go. I don't have much hope at OG.

Agreed. If Christensen really looked better, stop the Ron Rivera poo and get him some reps. We already know Elflein and Erving are trash. Years of proving that on file 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rivera was dead set against it. No idea why, but then that's true of a lot of things Rivera did.

My concern for this year: The whole "versatility" thing is cool and all, but as I've said before what I really want to see is a set lineup that can work together and gel into a cohesive unit.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1