• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Old friends batttling tonight

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I've been thinking this as well.  It just really irritates me that McD uses Cam like he's effing T3bow.

Not even insulting Newton but facts were he had no receivers and a hobbled arm.

The Cam is a victim of everything always forever holds no water.

Jones is the perfect QB for NE. Good football IQ decent arm, proven winner who is cool under pressure. He can run an Erhardt Perkins system smoothly.  He isn't athletic and doesn't  have a great arm but he can be successful without it. 

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Jones is the perfect QB for NE. Good football IQ decent arm, proven winner who is cool under pressure. He can run an Erhardt Perkins system smoothly.  He isn't athletic and doesn't  have a great arm but he can be successful without it. 

One could argue it’s more of a Weiss offense than Erhardt Perkins. But yes you are correct. He is the right fit for it.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

One could argue it’s more of a Weiss offense than Erhardt Perkins. But yes you are correct. He is the right fit for it.

Weiss installed his version of the Erhardt Perkims system which they still run today. It allows for a lot of variation and flexibility.. This article seems fairly accurate.

https://americanfootballdatabase.fandom.com/wiki/New_England_Patriots_strategy

26 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

No surprise…the guy is a player

hes better than Wilson and maybe fields

Here's where we begin rewriting history... I can see it now. Jones is the best or 2nd best of the QB class... the HUDDLE - I WANTED JONES ALL ALONG I KNEW FIELDS AND WILSON WOULD SUCK

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Weiss installed his version of the Erhardt Perkims system which they still run today. It allows for a lot of variation and flexibility.. This article seems fairly accurate.

https://americanfootballdatabase.fandom.com/wiki/New_England_Patriots_strategy

Yeah exactly. Not sure how this varies from what I said. Thanks for linking.