• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

May be another tough year

Jmac

49 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

That's what got folks scared ...if Darnold can't produce with CMC, Moron, Paradis, Robby, Dj, and Arnold...or looks worse than PJ. What then, cause we know they going ride the Darnold train until the season wrecked.

Well that’s sort of the idea. I have been a Darnold advocate, but if he sucks then we don’t want to scrap any extra wins out of the season. If he sucks we want to suck and take a QB next year. 

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

That's what got folks scared ...if Darnold can't produce with CMC, Moron, Paradis, Robby, Dj, and Arnold...or looks worse than PJ. What then, cause we know they going ride the Darnold train until the season wrecked.

You're related to Walker, right?

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

The only real thing that this game pointed to was the lack of sufficient depth, but fans across the NFL are likely complaining about the same thing. I've said it before: Rhule doesn't seem to like to churn the QB room as much as at other positions. I'll add kicker to that. As such, I'm getting more concerned about his talent evaluation at some of the most important positions of the game. He hasn't lost me yet though.

The play calling was a little suspect, but perhaps they were just looking to evaluate certain things amid the vanilla.

It's a slight overreaction based on one Pre-season game, but it's trending towards Rhule bringing in back-to-back stellar Draft classes. He clearly can evaluate talent.

He's not 'churned the QB room' because there's nothing to churn. He took a look at Ramsey in the rookie Mini-Camps and quickly dismissed him. 

I feel like Colonel Jessop: "Who you gonna bring in? Smith? [retired] RG3? McCown? Bortles? Finley?"

Right now we NEED Walker (and Grier) because there isn't better out there. 

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jmac said:

You dont get it....I have been on this forum for many seasons and know what to expect from this place. The reason l picked this game to post this is because of how totally meaningless it was and showed nothin. No starters, no QB and no game plan. Perfect time for this post and got just the reaction expected. As i said....lighten up.

Triple down my man. 

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

It's a slight overreaction based on one Pre-season game, but it's trending towards Rhule bringing in back-to-back stellar Draft classes. He clearly can evaluate talent.

He's not 'churned the QB room' because there's nothing to churn. He took a look at Ramsey in the rookie Mini-Camps and quickly dismissed him. 

I feel like Colonel Jessop: "Who you gonna bring in? Smith? [retired] RG3? McCown? Bortles? Finley?"

Right now we NEED Walker (and Grier) because there isn't better out there. 

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

Of course there isn't any better in August, but there was better in March...Not to mention the draft.

Edited by top dawg