• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Troy Pride, Jr.

Anybodyhome

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Was probably fighting for a nickel or dime CB position.

I fugging hate when any player on any team gets injured during preseason.

he was the worst player on the field yesterday, got beat multiple times - BADLY.

I know he got hurt fr but I saw him writhe in pain more than once when he just got straight up beat.

I think he'll get cut honestly.

For one I would like to know what happened, I hope there are answers today. He was pretty bad yesterday, but he also held his own last season. 

I wouldn't put him in the cut bucket just yet, if I had to guess based off the optics of the injury, he's placed on IR, and we see what he has next year if recovered. 

1 minute ago, SetfreexX said:

For one I would like to know what happened, I hope there are answers today. He was pretty bad yesterday, but he also held his own last season. 

I wouldn't put him in the cut bucket just yet, if I had to guess based off the optics of the injury, he's placed on IR, and we see what he has next year if recovered. 

If I understand it correctly, he would have to be placed on the final 53 to ultimately be placed on IR. Honestly, I anticipate him to be waived with an injury designation.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I understand it correctly, he would have to be placed on the final 53 to ultimately be placed on IR. Honestly, I anticipate him to be waived with an injury designation.

Can he be placed on IR from the PS? I tried googling it, and I'm not sure.

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Can he be placed on IR from the PS? I tried googling it, and I'm not sure.

Not sure, but if he's injured enough to be placed on IR, they will injury waive him and use his spot for a healthy player.  He hasn't shown enough to be stashed on IR.  He can be re-signed down the road once healthy if the team chooses to do so.  If he's missing several weeks with this injury, that spot needs to be address now rather than him to mending while on the current roster or even the PS in a couple of weeks.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don’t think he'd clear that waiver, thats why I referenced IR. 

We tried that with Tyler Gaffney and NE scooped him up. Pride has promise, and the athleticism, just needs time to develop. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

he was the worst player on the field yesterday, got beat multiple times - BADLY.

I know he got hurt fr but I saw him writhe in pain more than once when he just got straight up beat.

I think he'll get cut honestly.

Saw him slip once, and then the plays he got hurt, he was all over the dude.