• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be a happier you - Learn to ignore others

Zod

On 8/17/2021 at 7:59 PM, frash.exe said:

i started ignoring ppl when i got old enough to realize that a lot of posters are crazier than a shithouse rat, and would probably be committed to an asylum in a different time in the history of medicine.

I mean if serially getting banned and making new accounts over and over again for literal years is someone's passion then uh yeah have fun with that.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:42 PM, kungfoodude said:

Social media was great at it's inception but it is literally rewiring people's brains and making them unhappy. Of the limited amounts that I use, it's for specific hobbies and interests and absolutely zero percent for what they want you to use it for. 

Anytime any media(internet or TV alike) is impacting your mental health, time to turn it the fug off. 

I think you and I have bickered back and forth a time or two but wow that's a good statement and totally true. Much wisdom in your post and my apologies for any dumb back and forths we have had.

• Poo 1

I am guilty of arguing back and forth in the past with a few with this screen name and another I was banned on. I don't seem to care for a few posters and don't like their overall attitude on everything but when I think about it most people's personalities are amplified on the internet and these are not their true real life on the street personalities.

To a few of you I have generally disliked or argued back and forth with my apologies and it was a waste of time anyhow. It sounds goofy but I can't control others and can only control myself. With that in mind I can look in the mirror and improve on what i see each day and learn to just ignore dumb poo attitudes I don't care for. Life is too short to waste it arguing on a message board. In the end we all support the same team even though we may feel differently on many subjects. Seriously, my apologies to anyone I have ever said anything crappy too. I don't know you and you don't know me. I had no right to judge your whole life based upon a message board post. It is better to build than to destroy so new leaf turned for me. I will no longer argue with anyone no matter if I feel attacked or not since in the end no matter who wins the argument nobody has furthered their life as a whole and we wasted eachothers valuable time typing I'm anger and that is time we can never get back. Time that could have been better spent making the world a better place instead of adding more anger to it. Being as real as I can be. If I have ever offended anyone or just been downright rude in some sort of immature back and forth online message board argument, I am truly sorry.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Poo 1

28 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

“Ignore everyone and be happy”

Unless you post what I disagree with in regards to the Rona and you get the ban hammer.

I’m all for the facts but this place is trying really hard to be Facebook. 

Horrible take. 

Misinformation that causes death and shutdowns isn't protected. 

• Pie 3

AlsoI will insult anyone that downvotes me.

I have the vaccine. I downvoted that post because I don’t like the insulting tone it took. Not because of the information present. Thank god I don’t live in Charlotte because I refuse to start wearing a mask again. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

“Ignore everyone and be happy”

Unless you post what I disagree with in regards to the Rona and you get the ban hammer.

I’m all for the facts but this place is trying really hard to be Facebook. 

You should protest this travesty by self imposing a life time ban  

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

AlsoI will insult anyone that downvotes me.

I have the vaccine. I downvoted that post because I don’t like the insulting tone it took. Not because of the information present. Thank god I don’t live in Charlotte because I refuse to start wearing a mask again. 

We are very thankful that you don’t live in Charlotte as well 

• Pie 1