• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold , other starters WILL play Saturday.

Zod

1 hour ago, CRA said:

if you show up at BOA thinking you are going to see the starting units this weekend.....I would think you might be disappointed.

Thread title IMO is a tad misleading based on what Matt Rhule actually said. 

Honestly, I'm just thrilled we, as fans, get to show up at BoA at all. They could put the third string out there, I wouldn't care or be disappointed. It'll just be great being back inside the stadium.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Your introductory post here...

We get it, you're a Darnold fan. That's fine. All I'm saying is slow your roll trying to tell Panthers fans how to be Panthers fans while you bounce around the league following your favorite college QB.

Please show me where I tell Panthers fans how to be Panthers fans.  

That is an utter load of BS and you know it.

(and I'm not bouncing anywhere)

Edited by glenwo2

9 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Please show me where I tell Panthers fans how to be Panthers fans.  

That is an utter load of BS and you know it.

(and I'm not bouncing anywhere)

You taunt and heckle anyone who isn't trying to prep Darnold's bust for Canton. Right now, he's a very different type of "bust". We hope he can resurrect his career here, but good grief man.

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You taunt and heckle anyone who isn't trying to prep Darnold's bust for Canton. Right now, he's a very different type of "bust". We hope he can resurrect his career here, but good grief man.

BULLSH-T.  😡

If anything, you taunt and heckle ME for just being here.  Jesus Christ, man....

How about this?    Don't respond to me anymore.

How's that?

Edited by glenwo2
  • The D 1

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I definitely understand the need to protect your starting QB but this "criteria" for him to start is more than a little weird. 

It's either lack of confidence in our offensive backups or Darnold. Neither of those situations is good news, although either is understandable.

I'm pulling for him but have a sinking feeling that Sam is gonna get completely railed...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I'm pulling for him but have a sinking feeling that Sam is gonna get completely railed...

This seems more than fair. Most fans WANT to see him succeed like you stated because he is currently our QB. We just have some Sam Darnold fanboys that flip out over any criticism over a QB who was just traded away from the Jets…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

45 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yeah, I think most reasonable people think of this experiment as at least a bit of a longshot to pay off. It would have been nice to have invested enough into a quality offensive line to at least fix some of the problems he had in NY. But, alas, here we are.