• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PREDICTIONS - How will Sam Darnold do against the Ravens

Zod

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Yea I can see this, and I'm ok with it.

I don't think you say what Rhule said, have guys likely to miss the game(which we do) and then play him.

Doesn't matter if we agree or not, I just think he basically gave us all an indication that he isn't keen to put him out there in the preseason without absolutely pristine conditions for him. Which.....having a lot of this OL is about as far from pristine as I can imagine but I'm not Matt Rhule.

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Since he will probably only play 1 or 2 series I just want him to look like a starter. He doesn’t need to score a touchdown, even though that would be a plus. 
Just show some of that top 3 pick talent. 

I think I read a quote that they are looking to get him about a quarter and a half of action. 

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Is he playing, depends on if he has his wrs?

Rhule said the WRs and OL would all have to be a go...for us to see Sam for a series or two. 

There was nothing about the presser that makes you think Sam sees the field IMO.    I think rookies and fringe starters could see some work.