• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers GameDay thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sam goes 1-for-2 and @CarolinaPanthers halftime reporter characterizes it as "a very solid effort" and then says "hey let's watch Sam move into his new apartment"...!!!

Absolutely pitiful.

This snowflake has no chance...

We didn't see anything tonight to tell us if Darnold is the guy or not. I still have faith until proven otherwise. I agree the coverage of the team is pitiful 

Edited by RJK
  • Beer 1

3rd downs are still an issue for both sides of the ball looking at the halftime stats.

Redzone is still an issue for the offense.

The defense is also creating turnovers though, so I'm not worried about them so much. The offense tho? The potential is there, just not finishing like the defense has.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Look around the league. Most of the playoff teams last year had 2 big contract wideouts. It’s the league norm now.

Without actually looking, I’d say at most maybe 4 of the 17 teams did last season.   

and that is giving you Kelce and letting him be a WR

1 minute ago, Ace420 said:

I think it is a match up thing. Robbie is by far our best speedster and deep threat. Marshall is our best redzone and 3rd down threat. DJ is good at breaking tackles and YAC, but some of the cheaper guys on the depth chart like sho Smith can bring these talents at a 1/4 of the price. 

Maybe they would like to dangle DJ as trade bait?

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Edited by RJK