• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Saturday Games Thread

Zod

One thing you have to think about re: the Wilson/Fields debate is that the Bears for better or for worse have Dalton and Foles so Fields could realistically sit.  The Jets are absolute ass cheeks at QB so they have no choice.

Also holy poo did you guys know that Josh Johnson is back in the NFL?  He's on the Jets' roster.

1 hour ago, Varking said:

One of the top 4-5 teams in football the past couple years. If they get a thing or two to go their way they could find themselves playing for it all at the end of the season. Titans and Chiefs are the teams at the top with them in the AFC. 

Tennessee is poised for a regression. Their weak division is the only thing that will save them. Henry can't sustain the level of usage he's seen over the last two seasons and Tannehill is a different QB without the threat of Henry.

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

At the end of the day you have to either trust in the HC / GM or go find another team to support because Rhule and Fitterer will be here for a while.

I can fully support the HC/GM and hope they have tremendous success this season while still thinking they may have made a mistake in April.

And I'll still be a Panthers fan long after they're gone (which I hope isn't for a long time).

• Pie 1