• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Panther coach/player of all time

panther4life

14 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Was Jimmy clausen really put in a position to succeed? I’m not saying he was going to work out anyways but… his confidence was shot by the 5th game. Someone should have saved him from himself 

He found employment with another team.   So while horrible…I give the nod to folks who couldn’t even manage that. 

Wow ... we've had our share of bad ones.  As for coach, probably Henning being closely followed by Seifert.  Seifert only had success in SF because of his predecessor.  He never should have been a coach.  For the player ... probably Rashard Anderson.  Couldn't cover a baby with a blanket.

4 hours ago, TheoJay10 said:

Mike Shula and Haruki Nakamura

Shula had some generational talent and couldn’t take advantage of 2 I repeat 2 opportunities to make and win a SB. 

Nakamura, though short lived might have caused me to single handedly go bald aside from my ex and her emotional discrepancies. 

Winner

end of discussion

52 minutes ago, pantherj said:

We should be talking about players who started. If the that's the standard then it's Nate Chandler imo.

Willig was way better than Nate Chandler.

The TE converted DT converted OG converted OT Nate Chandler? 

Can't believe the guys we trotted out there to protect Cam under Ron.

Coach: Siefert, awful awful awful coach. Came across as an arrogant prick to me as well.

Player: Weinke for me, personally hated him more than any player we have ever had. Overall worst never even suited up, Carruth.

GM: Hurney, got lucky a few times with gimme 1st round picks, disaster of cap management and will continue to haunt us for years with bad contracts he handed out.