• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

5 hours ago, exactlyzack said:

Ron’s immune system is messed up so don’t think he wants any unvaccinated players.

I don't mean this negatively and definitely not to get off topic, but I keep seeing this in several threads... you all do realize that getting the vaccination doesn't keep you from spreading the virus? I think this would have more to do with not wanting to deal with the NFL rules about vaccination.

Just now, BombzAway said:

I don't mean this negatively and definitely not to get off topic, but I keep seeing this in several threads... you all do realize that getting the vaccination doesn't keep you from spreading the virus? I think this would have more to do with not wanting to deal with the NFL rules about vaccination.

I think you missed Ron's quote. He wasn't just talking about NFL players. He went hard on everyone eligible to be vaccinated and choosing not to.

13 minutes ago, Basbear said:

So if Cam Newton got the jab, he'd be starting QB??? That is fuging hilarious omega level cope, HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH

(takes a beath..))

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Mac " ___________ ____________ " Jones beat Cam Newton for the job, can not believe I called that before Mac jones was even drafted. I was once a Cam believer too......The market speaks again and this time its not only Herniay, RR, Gettlegut, now Goat Bill has passed on Newton. 

I believe Hoyer is not vacced either, unreal at Cams recent timeline. 

Patriots fans are saying that Mac Jones outplayed him in camp and they were only surprised because they figured Cam would start a few games before they eased Mac into being the starter.

19 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

We're talking PJ Walker as our back-up.  Cam in his sleep is better than PJ.  If Cam agreed to get vaccinated I would rather have him as a backup than PJ and it isn't close. 

Cam has said he doesn't want to be a backup. And besides, if you brought him in, there's an immediate QB controversy and it puts both Rhule and Darnold in an undesirable situation. Ain't no way we bring him back.

1 minute ago, travisura said:

Cam has said he doesn't want to be a backup. And besides, if you brought him in, there's an immediate QB controversy and it puts both Rhule and Darnold in an undesirable situation. Ain't no way we bring him back.

I don't think there is a starting position available so he'll have to accept the backup if he wants a check.  

I also agree that it might be more of a distraction than it would be worth. 

2 minutes ago, travisura said:

All good points. 

It isn't happening, so why even discuss it further. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Patriots fans are saying that Mac Jones outplayed him in camp and they were only surprised because they figured Cam would start a few games before they eased Mac into being the starter.

Patriots fans hate cam worse than panthers fans did. 

7 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Thats the truth, jab has nearly nothing/tiny to do with this. Excuse for losing out to Mac Jones. Cams ego can not allow backup duties.....next time Cam is on a field it maybe to thank Tepper for putting him into the panthers ring of honor. 

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

All good points. 

It isn't happening, so why even discuss it further. 

Watch the saints snag him and go the superb owl just to piss us off.

In all seriousness I doubt he makes a move until a big name QB goes down to injury this season. 

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

the stans can’t possibly believe Mac has better potential as the future in NE than cam…it must be because he’s not vaccinated, except they resigned him and kept in on this long unvaccinated lol

and he wont’t be starting anywhere 

as everyone other than stans have been saying he is done, not a MVP just sitting there and waiting 

you don’t draft Mac and don’t play him

Use that logic, say Mac Jones didnt get the clot shot. So they would have either cut Mac or kept Cam cause reasons?!?!?!?! Or like I said before, Cam took jab, so that means he starting??? If my former/GMs coaches pick Daniel "fing" Jones, Mac "xxxxx" Jones, 78 years 14 teamed Fitzmagic, 2 yard Teddy over ME.......Id go off the grind and get rid of all my yes men, do some real soul searching, no SM either..... Id say look in the mirror but in Cams case thats a bad idea. 

Edited by Basbear

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Watch the saints snag him and go the superb owl just to piss us off.

In all seriousness I doubt he makes a move until a big name QB goes down to injury this season. 

I would worry little about that, the Saints couldn't do it more then once with a HOF QB.