• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speaking of kickers...

Mr. Scot

He did look good in the pre-season game against us on that 44 yd FG.  As I recall, it was straight down the middle.  Plus he kicked an extra point.  I was thinking then he would be better than Slye.  I'd bring him in and give him a look, at least.

32 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I doubt we will succeed if we put in a claim. Lions cut BOTH their kickers and they are above us in the waiver wire order.

This. As was mentioned above by @Ricky Spanish, at the time they probably didn’t want to move him for what we were offering figuring they could get a higher offer. Lions know they can snipe him on wire now for no trade, we already made our move. 

Though honestly I’d like us to carry two kickers into the early season and see who can pan out better cause we started too late in camp. Ya ya I know. 2 spots for kickers but the coaches didn’t leave us with much choice for that. 

• Pie 4