• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Jets. What do you know?

Zod

22 hours ago, Jetsknicks1 said:

I really think the Jets have finally gotten it right, when it comes to the GM & HC. That being said, they’re one of the youngest teams in the NFL and there’s still a bunch of holes to fill but it feels like they can finally start heading in the right direction.

Either way, my wife are coming into town for Opening Day 🤘. This will be our second trip to Charlotte and we’re looking forward to it.

Most of us feel the same way about the panther's roster, moving in the right direction, but not there yet. Enjoy the game, don't be an ass.

2 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Hopefully you can meet some better folks next time.  You can ask around but there are only a couple hotels close to the stadium that visiting teams use.  You could run into your guys if youre lucky.  I got to meet most of the 2014 squad in ATL by going to the bar at their hotel.

Last time we were there we caught the team going into the Hilton Downtown and that’s where we’ll be staying.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Most of us feel the same way about the panther's roster, moving in the right direction, but not there yet. Enjoy the game, don't be an ass.

We’re not a couple drunk college kids lol. Mrs. JK & I live in Florida and pick one away game to go to every year and have always gotten along with opposing fans. The worst fans we’ve ever come across are the Buccaneer fans, just loud, rude and obnoxious.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The rule of the trenches is my concern. 

As most of us realize our O-line will dicate our success.  I am hoping that a gameplan will be in place to help our weakness on the O-line.

Defensively, we have monsters and against the pass I think we are going to be really good but all that goes to waste if we cannot stop the run.

28 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The rule of the trenches is my concern. 

As most of us realize our O-line will dicate our success.  I am hoping that a gameplan will be in place to help our weakness on the O-line.

Defensively, we have monsters and against the pass I think we are going to be really good but all that goes to waste if we cannot stop the run.

I think our run defense will be greatly improved this season with Jones-Brown in the middle and just not having Whitehead and Boston out there.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Really fair breakdown from a Jets fan 

6:00 - 6:09 Mentions Sam being turnover prone and that issue has either remained the same or gotten worse over time.    <== This is BS because his INTs decreased every season from 15, to 13, to 11.   

Anyway, aside from  that, a good vid.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

6:00 - 6:09 Mentions Sam being turnover prone and that issue has either remained the same or gotten worse over time.    <== This is BS because his INTs decreased every season from 15, to 13, to 11.   

He probably meant TD/Int ratio which was bad/better/really bad. Sam went 17/15, to a better 19/13, to 9/11. His main point was Sam has way better weapons but still a rough O-line, he definitely wasn't bashing him. 

25 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Sam has had one of the highest INT% by a starting QBs in each of the last 3 seasons.    He has been the only constant in that grouping of top 5 highest INT%. 

his INT% increased last year.  Total INTs went down simply because of less games.