• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting RG on covid list

CRA

8 hours ago, t96 said:

That would be ridiculously stupid. Make our OL depth even worse for no reason at all? He's the best interior OL on our roster right now.

Yeah, that’s not saying a lot if he is our ‘best interior lineman’ and he could infect others in a very close physical sport 

frankly, if I’m the owner of a billion dollar sports team, I try and find a way to move him   I can’t see risking 51 other players plus all the staff for a guy that wouldn’t be third string on a decent team. 

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

This.

Not wearing a motorcycle helmet is just natural selection at work. 

Not getting vaxxed is recklessly endangering others.

And no it's not debatable on the facts.

Anti vaxxers can make all the propaganda based appeals to emotion they want, the verifiable facts say otherwise.

Oh it is very much debatable, that's what science is based on. This website just won't allow it. 

• Poo 4

27 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

Oh it is very much debatable, that's what science is based on. This website just won't allow it. 

Disinformation is becoming our most dangerous problem. People keep posting baseless nonsense like it’s the facts and it has to stop. It’s one of the main reasons we are in this situation.

• Pie 8

34 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

Not debatable on legitimate merit. Very much debatable through misinformation, lack of facts and distortion.  There is no hard data that gives merit to the argument not getting vaccinated is in the overall public interest. Failing to do so is recklessly endangering others lives and health.  Continuing to believe and tout non scientific propaganda and misinformation falls into the same category. 

There are good reasons Zod won't allow it.

• Beer 4

11 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

every one of those college football games were 50-100k super spreader events.

Nuh uh, "super spreader events" are only when republicans get together (sarcasm)

There's college football, pro wrestling, pro football, pro basketball, pro baseball, concerts. All jam packed full.

17 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

This.

Not wearing a motorcycle helmet is just natural selection at work. 

Not getting vaxxed is recklessly endangering others.

And no it's not debatable on the facts.

Anti vaxxers can make all the propaganda based appeals to emotion they want, the verifiable facts say otherwise.

And just like helmets they should force idiots to get the vax.

• Poo 1

32 minutes ago, Icege said:

Daley has been named the starter, but I'm excited for some potential Deonte Brown if Daley can't stay upright during the game.

It's the Rivera era all over again. We have to quietly hope a nagging but not serious injury forces the staff's hand into playing the most talented players. Oh wee mayne.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's the Rivera era all over again. We have to quietly hope a nagging but not serious injury forces the staff's hand into playing the most talented players. Oh wee mayne.

I just don't get it.

It was that way all the way back to Fox.

We all knew and could see Jake was head and shoulders above Rodney but it took being way down at half to force a change. 

Look if I am going to lose I would rather do it being aggressive. Brown is the aggressive choice. 

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I just don't get it.

It was that way all the way back to Fox.

We all knew and could see Jake was head and shoulders above Rodney but it took being way down at half to force a change. 

Look if I am going to lose I would rather do it being aggressive. Brown is the aggressive choice. 

If veteran players are failing on the field due to lack of ability, it's easy for them to use the excuse of lacking talent to work with. If young players with talent are failing on the field due to not being ready it looks bad on them as coaches.

Most football coaches are fairly conservative and self preserving by nature. Playing the vets is the conservative and self preserving call... until the boss man calls them out for not playing the young talent when they start using the excuse that the vets lack talent and that usually takes awhile to happen.