• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Jets fans are saying

onmyown

10 hours ago, onmyown said:

The Panthers are a pathetic franchise just like us.  They're just too delusional to realize the truth.”

I mean, I get the Panthers aren't on the same level as like the Patriots, Steelers, Packers, etc. But saying we're on the same level as the Jets shows how delusional Jets fans are about their own level of pathetic....

The Jets are one of the worst franchises in the NFL over the last 50 years. Since 1970, the Jets have a paltry record of 341-449-2, and only 12 playoff appearances. Since 1970. 12 in 50 years. They make the playoffs an average of under 1 out of every 4 seasons.

The Panthers are average. Since 1995, the Panthers have a record of 200-215-1, and 8 playoff appearances. The thing that really sets the Panthers apart are two Superbowl appearances in the last 18 years. The Jets cannot say the same.

So let's just put that ridiculously wrong comment from an idiotic Jets fan to bed, forever.

• Pie 8

4 hours ago, Zod said:

I typically do this thread on Thursdays, gives other team fans enough time to poo themselves.

My bad. Just getting a little anxious waiting for the first game, needed something worthwhile to read. I thought about waiting too for more content. I’ll refrain from making these in future and be patient!

By Harris, I can only assume they meant Reddick…I mean it’s kind of close…with the i and r and all.