• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Let him talk. He's just self destructing and proving a point that has long been known about some folks going on ten years now.

Oh, I'm letting him. I told folks not to bother reporting the posts we all knew would be coming if I moved this thread back to the main forum. Now the reports are coming in.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When I give y'all what you wanted and it turns out exactly like I said it would, yeah I'm gonna rub your nose in it a bit.

I mean that's your perogative, but it's extremely grade-school "told you so" antics. Like it's one thing to do it with general debate but not in your capacity as a moderator. You do you though. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're just trolling and spewing hate. Just like I knew would happen because we've seen this play out hundreds of times. But for some reason some posters expected it to go differently this time.

Tbf this thread has been less of a poo show than some others. There's been some bad takes from people that clearly just didn't watch it, but by and large it has been tame.  

I think the post you highlight is the worst we've had overall...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I get it and don’t get it. Me personally , I would have waited until I was retired or something. Even if he is right, he is still looking for a job and this may deter teams. But I do like when athletes speak on things and draw attention to things they think are important. My other point is, what’s the difference with him being interviewed by espn or fox where they can edit and take things out of context. He makes a written post on IG and people speculate then. Throw things out of context. Damn if you do damn if you don’t 

Maybe just don't make it 45 min, lol. A one minute presser could have acheived the same thing.