• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Tepper ixnay #keeppounding chant?

RenoCarolina

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:
1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Here’s a thought: instead of depending on a board to tell you when and what to do why don’t we do it on our own? Can’t possibly be that difficult.

I'd love to hear more about how you would get 70K to all start chanting at the same time. 

Organize...

...you have the manpower & the bandwidth & the audience...

...stop whining and get busy!

I mean you can arrange a London trip for 250+ people but can figure out how to get a 2-party chant going?

Come on dude...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 2

3 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Would be incredibly difficult. The only way I think its remotely even possible without the screen prompt would be double sided signs held up on both sides ... one for the keep..one for the pounding. 

Only thing I could logically think of that would get it cut would be Covid. The plosives and sibilance...The amount of spit flying from "K" and "P". In a crowded space with that many mouths opening in unison might be problematic considering the current situation. 

Complete horseshit.

@RoaringRiot has pulpit, which includes featured/exclusive time on WFNZ, which would easily allow for organizing any kind of chant...

...holla if you need someone to lead you through the process!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

A thread on a chant that is done during the game inside the stadium gets 216 replies.

While a thread asking who is actually going to the game has…

9 replies.

Something ain’t adding up

When you consider how many people in this thread think one person can start a stadium chant and that other teams don't use prompts, then it actually does make sense. 

Edited by RoaringRiot
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

A thread on a chant that is done during the game inside the stadium gets 216 replies.

While a thread asking who is actually going to the game has…

9 replies.

Something ain’t adding up

I could be wrong but isn’t that thread started by alt of the panther fan turned patriot fan?  And every post of his is a painfully narcissistic cry for help?  I didn’t even open the thread when I saw author. Which is a shame because now that I did (TY) it is a nice thread for game day posters to check in on.  I like knowing which posters put their $ where their mouth is and are in the stadium.  And the overseas guys. But OP there just annoys the fug out of me (if I am right. )

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

My pal got a chant going pretty well at the north gate on the way in. I like the idea of it organically starting, but it has to be at the right time and get loud quick, which can take a minute when its starting in a single section. Coordinating with the jumbotron makes it a lot more effective. Hope to see it at some point in the game where we really need it.

• Pie 2