• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Match-up you are most interested in watching tomorrow at Houston?

mbarbour21

Our offense in the first half verse our offense in the second half is what has me most curious to watch. 2 games in a row we have looked incredible in the first half and sluggish in the second. I want to know if this is a consistent trend or if we will make adjustment to correct it. Both games so far weren't so close that we could let off the gas going into the second half, but we did anyway. 

• Flames 2

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is definitely true but part of me just wants to see Horn Swarm Cooks. Make him miserable all day. 

I believe if we can take Cooks out of the game it will be a blowout. It will be like taking Kamara out of the game against the Saints. If Cooks gets under 50 yards receiving, I have to believe we win this game by 30. Like I said in the op, I don't think their rushing attack will fair well against us. (see Kamara) That's why I am most interested in the Cooks vs our CBs match-up. 

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah they are not "just the Browns" anymore and as you said that line is pretty awesome. Good thing too because Mayfields passer rating under pressure is abysmal. 

It's funny that, "They did play the Browns. Haha!" still triggers an automatic assumption that you claimed they suck. Lol! It's gonna take a while for people to get use to the Browns being used as a positive measuring stick. HAHA!

• Pie 2

32 minutes ago, portcity said:

Our offense in the first half verse our offense in the second half is what has me most curious to watch. 2 games in a row we have looked incredible in the first half and sluggish in the second. I want to know if this is a consistent trend or if we will make adjustment to correct it. Both games so far weren't so close that we could let off the gas going into the second half, but we did anyway. 

there is starting to be a real trend under this staff. 

to date in 2021, we are 31st in 2nd half scoring. 

in 2020, we were about the same, we were 29th in 2nd half scoring. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

there is starting be a real trend under this staff. 

to date in 2021, we are 31st in 2nd half scoring. 

in 2020, we were about the same, we were 29th in 2nd half scoring. 

Teddy is gone. Darnold is their guy and CMC is back and healthy. The NFL is an offense driven league now. The defense can't be expected to contain high power offenses the entire season. It's eventually going to cost us games when our offense can't keep up. It may take us a loss or 2 to see this. 

28 minutes ago, portcity said:

When you remove CMC and start calling stupid plays because we have a lead that tends to happen. We definitely took our foot off the gas vs the saints. I dont have a problem with it as long as we still win. We have seen the past couple of weeks when the other team threatens we drive the field and add to our lead. 

I know CMC needs rest, we will need him later in the season.

• Beer 1