• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol ESPN Hates US

Catsfan69

This weeks INSIDE THE NFL summed up the saints game with basically three sentences:

“jameis Winston entered the game with 5 touchdown passes this season. He left the game wi5 5 touchdown passes for the season.  And CMC had a good game. “ (show next clip package)

Didn’t watch The WhoLe show, but it looked like they spent 15m on the Rams game.

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I do not even watch that network unless a game I want to watch is on. Which is maybe once every two years. I don't even have it as an active channel on my streaming package.  As far as I'm concerned  that network can continue to die the slow death it is currently going through. 

Same, it only ever became a thing because of highlights from SC then Skip Bayless brought the debate type show on there and Stuart Scott that's about all it ever was. 

No one watches it that I know and what sort of self respecting person would watch espn. Like wtf is it that you watch on there???

Cowherd just sucked our dick on Fox Sports how about turn that on then.

Edited by Fox007

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol literally they just said Carolina went 3-0 but we'll tell you why Brady and the Bucs need to go undefeated to check that next box in his Legacy. 

And that's how you know that they use analysis to track what (or who?) gets the most views. Cause literally what does Tom have to prove? His legacy was set like 4 superbowls ago lol 

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

He is the literal GOAT and defending champ. 

those are national shows.  We have won 5 games the last 2 seasons.  The masses would change the channel if these national shows devoted too much time to Carolina. 

Seriously. It’s Tom f’n Brady going into one of the most anticipated regular season matchups of the year in what is potentially an NFCCG preview. Of course, that’s going to dominate the discussion.